Hospitalist Jobs in Baltimore
Sunday · July 22, 2018
1 Job in Charm City
Photo: Baltimore harbor walkway area with excursion boats docked at port.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Baltimore) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Baltimore, MD.
- Part-Time/Per Diem Nocturnist-Hospitalist Positions.
- The Division of General Internal Medicine at the University of Maryland School of Medicine is recruiting part-time nocturnist-hospitalists.
- These positions will provide inpatient overnight attending coverage for our transplant medicine service and our non-teaching general medicine service.
- Current hospitalists performing this role are generalists and do not need specific training or experience in transplant medicine.
- Please indicate in your response if you have a special interest in transplant medicine.
- The University of Maryland, Baltimore is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.
- Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, CV, and names of four references.
- We offer a competitive rate.
- Please indicate that you are interested in one of our part-time positions in your correspondence.
- Minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged.
- Final rank, tenure status, and salary will be commensurate with the selected candidate's qualifications and experience.
- These positions require a medical degree from a recognized accredited domestic university (or foreign equivalent), a strong commitment to patient care and teaching, and the ability to work well in a team setting.
- Candidates must be board certified/eligible in internal medicine and eligible for an unrestricted license in the State of Maryland.
- Responsibilities include coverage of, but not limited to, our non-teaching general medicine service, transplant medicine service, medical consultation service, and co-management of surgical services.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago