Hospitalist Jobs in Baltimore
Sunday · December 16, 2018
1 Job in Charm City
Photo: Baltimore harbor walkway area with excursion boats docked at port.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Baltimore) is for an academic medical center.
- Candidates must be board certified/eligible in internal medicine and eligible for an unrestricted license in the State of Maryland.
- We offer competitive salary and benefits.
- Please indicate in your response if you have a special interest in transplant medicine.
- Expected faculty rank is Assistant Professor or higher, however, final rank, tenure status and salary will be commensurate with the selected candidate's qualifications and experience.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Baltimore, MD.
- The University of Maryland, Baltimore is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer.
- When applying, please submit a cover letter, CV, and names of four references.
- This position requires a medical degree from a recognized accredited domestic university (or foreign equivalent), a strong commitment to patient care and teaching, and the ability to work well in a team setting.
- This position will provide inpatient attending coverage on our new short stay Observation unit as well as staffing our inpatient hospitalist teams including coverage of, but not limited to, general internal medicine patients on our non-teaching service, transplant medicine patients, medical consultations for general medicine and transplant medicine, and co-management of surgical services.
- Hospitalist for the Division of General Internal Medicine (3-309-966).
- Minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged.
- The Division of General Internal Medicine at the University Of Maryland School of Medicine is recruiting a full time nocturnist.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago