Hospitalist Jobs in Baltimore
Thursday · September 19, 2019
1 Job in Charm City
Photo: Baltimore harbor walkway area with excursion boats docked at port.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Baltimore) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 56,000 Annual Visits.
- 200-Bed Community Hospital.
- Smart is seeking intensivist candidates to provide long-term critical care locum coverage at a facility near Baltimore, MD.
- Ran by ScribeAmerica).
- In-house emergent cardiac intervention for Stemi patients.
- Suburban Baltimore and Washington, DC/somewhat rural.
- Provider staffed in Triage with vertical treatment areas for patients.
- In-house Ultrasound technician coverage.
- Nursing staff from the local community.
- 20% ED census if PEDs.
- Excellent lab turn around times.
- Blue color.
- ED was remodeled in 2015.
- Patient Population.
- Stroke Center.
- 21% Admission Rate.
- Medical staff office on campus.
- Scribe Program since 2008 (100% Scribe coverage.
- Main ED and Minor Care Areas.
- 41 Bed ED.
- 24 hour in-house: o CT, o Respiratory therapist, o OB-GYN, o Medical-Surgical, o Anesthesiology, o Pediatric Coverage (no Nicu).
- Medical Staff Coverage: o Plastic, o Orthopedic, o Neurosurgery o Neurology o Vascular Surgery o Psych Floor.
- ED Ultrasound Program.
- Pacs film reading system.
- APPs utilized in both Minor Care Area and Main Side.
- Interventional Cardiac Cath lab.
- Radiology coverage from 8a-7p o Plain Film and CT suite in the ED o Tele-radiology.
- McKesson EMR - completely electronic.
- Please see some brief information.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.