Hospitalist Jobs in Baltimore
Monday · January 18, 2021
1 Job in Charm City
Photo: Baltimore harbor walkway area with excursion boats docked at port.
This locum tenen pays $160 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Baltimore) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mileage reimbursement provided.
- Day Shifts and Occasional Night Shifts Available!
- Do you have a colleague that is looking for moonlighting opportunities?
- DC Medical License and DC DEA for DC Hospital.
- Day Shift or Night Shift.
- This is an opportunity to assist with shift coverage through February 28, 2021.
- Due to the spike in census, client is adding physicians to the roster to help with coverage.
- Internal Medicine Board Certified.
- Referral Bonus.
- Some restrictions apply.
- Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician. Initially, Moonlighting Solutions primarily specialized in providing on-site night and weekend coverage.
- Maryland Medical License and Maryland DEA for Maryland Hospitals.
- Maryland and DC Hospitalists Needed Immediately!
- Today, in addition to on-site physician coverage, we provide a variety of. In more recent years, our national network of physicians and employers has evolved to include a permanent placement division, which now helps bring physicians and healthcare systems together for permanent full-time practice opportunities.
- Moonlighting Solutions is seeking Board Certified Internal Medicine Hospitalists to provide Rounding Shifts Only 7a-7p.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Performing Rounding for the Internal Medicine Hospitalist Service.
- Emergency privileges available.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- Occasional night shift (rare) 7p-7a available.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.